Here are some business ideas for which I have no use. They are good ideas, don’t get me wrong. They’re just not good ideas for me. Each idea retails at £6.95 although I’m running a time limited special of 3 for £21 until St Porrington’s Day.
Each idea comes with branding and logo, all trademarks and worldwide patents, several ever-so-slightly narked staff (there might be a minor pay quibble?) and a job lot of Charles and Dianna commemorative garrotting wire:
- Whorology – brothel where the girls also mend watches.
- Thirst Repaste the Post – horse racing themed eatery.
- Can-tan-caress Old Kents – Spray tan and massage parlour for OAPs in the ‘garden of England’ county.
- Bottom Feeders – gay fish restaurant.
- FUNerals – inflatable-based send off service.
- The Porner Shop – norks and newspapers, growlers and groceries.
- Race to the Bottom – horse racing themed gay eatery.
- Shoovers – footwear with suction cleaning.
- The Drive Thru Dentist